Duties and Responsibilities
Provide administrative support along with clerical tasks that will aid to maximize tenant occupancy in the mall.
- Tasked to effectively market the leasable spaces of the assigned mall, center and/or building.
- Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
- Ensures that units and target property are ready for occupancy.
- Source and seek out prospective tenants.
- Ensures an effect tenant mix consistently achieved.
- Monitor tenants compliance on leasing requirements, lease term and conditions, systems and procedures.
- Monitor regularly tenants performance.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration/ Management, Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1-year relevant work experience in leasing for commercial and residential real estate.
- With good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Willing to work in San Pedro, Laguna.