Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for the ordering of materials, supplies, and/or equipment, and the follow through with
vendors on shipment and delivery.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Research potential vendors.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts).
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Prepare cost analyses• Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree of any field.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Keen to details and works with urgency.
- Works with Integrity.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.