Duties and Responsibilities
Solely in-charge of supervising for the whole Office Leasing Team to ensure maximum space occupancy of the various projects.
- Supervises and monitors the leasing team performance.
- Responsible for researching market comparable and come up with a recommendation to help the company get the best lease terms and conditions.
- Collect and review documents/requirements submitted by the client.
- Review the contracts and negotiations done by the staff.
- Aggressively network with and talk to new and existing clients and maintain a good and harmonious relationship with them.
- Recommend effective marketing strategies and networking activities that would improve leasing activities for projects.
- Regularly conducts site visits the properties for lease.
- Must possess at least a College/Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or any related course.
- At least 2 years of experience in Leasing is preferred.
- Excellent persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the English language and has excellent communication skills.
- Has a strong sense of customer service and good interpersonal skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker and has strong analytical skills.
- Pleasing and pleasant personality.
- Must have knowledge of the real estate trends and industry.
- Experience in Real Estate and Commercial and Residential Property business sales.
- Work with a high level of integrity at all time.