Duties and Responsibilities
The role of the Billboard Sales Officer is to create demand and drive revenue by bridging the interests of the media buyer with our business needs as well as meet & exceed sales objectives. Must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy and solution oriented. They are natural leaders with a desire to succeed in a collaborative, team environment.
- Shall be responsible for sourcing advertisers for all available billboards and AD spaces
- Develop revenue opportunities through cold calling and face-to-face conversations (including but not limited to sales presentations) with existing clients and potential prospects.
- Navigate the campaign process from beginning to end; prospecting, identifying customer needs, proposing inventory, presenting the proposal, generating a contract, creative implementation, ordering material, scheduling installation, following up with campaign success analysis while paying close attention to accounts receivable and developing long term account strategies.
- Create and propose advertising recommendations that best suit the customer’s campaign, objectives & goals.
- Collaborate with internal creative department and clients to assist in the development of effective advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem-solving, decision-making, financial savvy, attention to detail, and follow through.
- Complete all sales related paperwork as required in a timely fashion.
- Stay abreast of competitive conditions.
- Display conduct and behavior which is positive and professional both in the internal and external environment.
- Adhere to Company ethical requirements, demonstrating the utmost integrity in all professional and personal matters.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Marketing Head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): marketing, advertising, promotions, and sales.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.